ochs und junior due ore in British racing green 42mm
ochs und junior present their latest creation – the ochs line due ore in British racing green. The case measures 42 mm and is crafted of titanium.
Reading the functions
First time zone: The markers display the first time zone. Second time zone: The adjustable time zone disk displays the second time zone. If the second time zone is ahead of yours (for example, +3 hours), you adjust the time zone disk until it displays this number at 12 o’clock. If the second time zone is behind yours, you subtract from 12, and set the result at 12 o’clock.
Ludwig Oechslin replaced the standard ETA 2824-2 31-tooth date disk with a 48-tooth, user-adjustable time zone disk.
What was the motivation for the design?
Ludwig Oechslin wanted to read both the local time and a second time zone with a single glance.
The due ore uses an adjustable time zone disk to display two time zones at once. In a single glance the two different time zones can be read. The moveable time zone disk can be quickly adjusted so that the difference between the time zones is displayed in the 12 o’clock aperture with the hour hand displaying both time zones at once.
ochs und junior due ore or dual time in British racing green 42mm
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium, visible machining and milling traces.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 10.4mm (incl. crystal)
- Weight 42mm: 62 g (incl. leather strap and buckle)
- Glass: Sapphire crystal
- Crown: Titanium grade 5 designed by Ludwig Oechslin
- Water-resistant to 100m (10bar)
Dial and hands
- British racing green
- Gray numerals with Swiss Super-LumiNova® coating
- Gray hour and minute hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova® coating
- Seconds hand in dark green
- ETA 2824-2 with 38 hours of power reserve.
- Manufacturer: ETA SA/Grenchen / Switzerland.
- Hours, minutes, seconds, GMT
Strap and buckle
- Ecopell brown (“Terra”) leather, handmade by Sabina Brägger
- Classic buckle in Grade 5 titanium, designed by Ludwig Oechslin
- CHF 3'500 — Incl. 7.7% VAT
- CHF 3'230 — Export price
For more information, please visit ochsundjunior.swiss